Reservations are available through the widget above.
The Gov. of Alberta Restriction Exception program is in effect.
Please be aware of the following as they may affect your reservation:
- The patio is closed, we are open for indoor dining only
- The Gov. of Alberta Restriction Exception program is in effect. Any individual 12 years of age or older are required to provide proof of vaccination, documentation of a medical exemption, or proof of a privately-paid negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of your reservation) for more information please visit the alberta.ca
Please note that everyone in your party must have this documentation, failure to provide this information will result in guests being turned away at the door.
Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to serving you soon.
REDUCE YOUR WAIT - JOIN THE WAITLIST
30 minutes before you leave to be placed on our waitlist. This service is designed to reduce the amount of time you have to wait in the restaurant (if any). When you arrive at our restaurant, simply let our hostess know that you have arrived to keep your spot on the waitlist.
No Reservations on the patio- seating is first-come, first-serve
- You may add yourself to the waitlist before arriving at the restaurant online or by calling 403-329-3473 (FIRE)
- Your quoted wait time does not guarantee you a table in that amount of time.
- Wait times are a “best guess” and WILL vary.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the restaurant 15 minutes before the end of your estimated wait time.
- If your table is ready and you are not at the restaurant your table will be given to the next group in line and must wait for the next available table.
- Guests are allotted a 2-hour dining window
To place an order or carry out or curbside pick up call 403-329-3473 (FIRE) or order online
Your personal private party coordinator will tend to each of your event’s requirements. Click here to learn more.