To our valued guests,
We are living through an unprecedented time and want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 10 years Firestone Restaurant and Bar has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can take great care of you. The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority, and we are approaching the reopening of our restaurants’ dining room with that as our guiding principle.
We have been making careful preparations to begin the safe reopening of our dining room. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
We have implemented the following in addition to our normal high-level of cleanliness and sanitation practices;
- Having dedicated staff solely responsible for sanitizing all high contact areas through every meal period.
- Adding glass partitions between each booth to increase protection and privacy.
- Reconfiguring seating in the lobby, dining room, lounge and patio to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Using floor decals to remind guests in our lobby and the Dessert shop area to keep to social distancing protocols.
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer.
- Providing staff and managers in our dining room and kitchen with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely.
- Having hand sanitizer available in our waiting areas and restrooms for guests.
- Making reservations available through our website Firestonerestaurant.ca or Opentable.com
- Using text paging to allow guests to wait outside of the restaurant.
- Providing a QR code for guests to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our sanitized menus.
- Allowing for contactless mobile payment at the table.
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us. For a more comprehensive list, please visit our website.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
Sincerely, Jeff and Allison Gliege