Our employees are required to meet high standards on a consistent basis. We are committed to your development, and we will provide you with the training required to perform your duties with minimal supervision. You can expect to work in a positive and supportive environment, be compensated according to your performance, and receive timely and consistent feedback.
KITCHEN MANAGER / SOUS CHEF
The ideal candidate will;
· Be dependable, professional, and energetic.
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Be able to manage stress.
· Have strong leadership and communication skills.
· Embrace the Firestone Culture.
· Have reliable transportation for traveling to and from work.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to;
· Managing kitchen staff of 40+.
· Supervise food preparation and cooking.
· Check food plating and temperature.
· Schedule managers, supervisors, line cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers.
· Collaborate and work with the Firestone management team, reporting directly to the Executive Chef.
· Execute food and supply orders as needed.
· Train kitchen staff .
· Store food products in compliance with safety practices.
· Prepare weekly and monthly cost / inventory reports.
· Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
· Have open availability to work nights and weekends.
At least 5 years of related experience.
Red seal certification is an asset.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.APPLY